Geographic Catalog Go to Russia
- Lonely Planet Trans-Siberian Railway Comprehensive guide for independent travellers.
- Siberian Education: Growing Up in a Criminal Underworld by Nicolai Lilin
- Ghost Train to the Eastern Star: On the Tracks of the Great Railway Bazaar Thirty years after his classic "The Great Railway Bazaar," Theroux revisits Eastern Europe, Central Asia, India, China, Japan, and Siberia.
- In Siberia Colin Thubron penetrates a little-understood part of the world in a way that no writer ever has.
- Off the Map: Bicycling Across Siberia by Mark Jenkins
- The Raven's Gift: A Scientist, a Shaman, and Their Remarkable Journey by Jon Turk
- River of No Reprieve: Descending Siberia's Waterway of Exile, Death, and Destiny Jeffrey Tayler travels some 2,400 miles down the Lena River from near Lake Baikal to high above the Arctic Circle
- Through Siberia by Accident: A Small Slice of Autobiography by Dervla Murphy
- Travels in Siberia by Ian Frazier
- The Reindeer People: Living with Animals and Spirits in Siberia Brings readers an extraordinary case of survival in one of the most inhospitable places on Earth.
- Far North: A Novel by Marcel Theroux
- Dersu the Trapper