Geographic Catalog Go to North America
The United States
- Culture Shock! USA Introduction to culture for long or short -term visitors.
- National Park Architecture Sourcebook by Harvey H. Kaiser
- The 100 Best Small Art Towns in America by John Villani
- The Complete Guide to the National Park Lodges These one-of-a-kind accommodations range from luxurious inns to rustic cabins
- Elegant Small Hotels: A Connoisseur's Guide by Pamela Lanier
- Hostels Hostels U.S.A.: The Only Comprehensive, Unofficial, Opinionated Guide The Only Comprehensive, Unofficial, Opinionated Guide
- Staying at a Lighthouse: America's Romantic and Historic Lighthouse Inns by John Grant
- Zagat's America's Top Restaurants 2010 Reliable A to Z restaurant survey.
- Roadfood: A Coast to Coast Guide Covers 500 of the country's best local eateries from Maine to California
- Bradt USA by Rail
- 100,000 Miles Hundreds of Davis's favorite resorts, spas, hotels, parks, diners, B& Bs, and shops
- Frommer's Best RV & Tent Campgrounds in the USA
- Exit Now 2009: Interstate Exit Directory
- Most Scenic Drives in America 120 Spectacular Road Trips Begin your adventure of discovering America in your car, van, or RV.
- Next Exit 2010
- Road Trip USA: Cross-Country Adventures on America's Two-Lane Highways by Jamie Jensen
- Great American Motorcycle Tours Top 20 rides, from the rocky New England coast to the wide-open West
- Guide to College Visits Gives high school students and their parents everything they need to plan successful trips to campuses across the country
- Travels with Charley in Search of America by John Steinbeck
- Michelin 761 United States Road Map
- United States of America
- American Wilderness
- Ansel Adams 400 Photographs Ansel Adams' sublime photographs of trees are the subject of this beautiful and elegant homage to the most graceful form in nature
- Ansel Adams in the National Parks: Photographs from America's Wild Places
- John Margolies: Roadside America
- Local Treasures: Geocaching across America by Margot Anne Kelley
- Looking in: Robert Frank's the Americans
- Bound for the Promised Land: Harriet Tubman, Portrait of an American Hero The story of one of the giants of American history
- Douglass and Lincoln A picture of two men who, in their differences, eventually challenged each other to greatness and altered the course of the nation.
- Edith Wharton Brilliantly interweaves Wharton's life with the evolution of her writing
- John James Audubon: The Making of an American The first major biography of John James Audubon in forty years, and the first to illuminate fully the private and family life of the master illustrator of the natural world.
- The Peabody Sisters: Three Women Who Ignited American Romanticism by Megan Marshall
- The Turkish Lover by Esmerelda Santiago
- The Selected Works of T. S. Spivet by Reif Larsen
- Blues Journey by Walter Dean Myers
- To Fly: The Story of the Wright Brothers by Wendie Old
- United States Atlas for Young Explorers: National Geographic A high-quality atlas of the U.S. with more than 200 color photos and fun illustrations.
- 101 Best Outdoor Towns: Unspoiled Places to Visit, Live & Play
- Guide to the National Parks of Complete National Parks of the United States: Featuring 400+ Parks, Monuments, Battlefields, Historic Site
- Guide to the National Parks of the United States
- The Last Empty Places Explores the blank spots on the U.S. map, weaving together riveting American history, a wonderful contemporary travelogue, and a deeply engaging examination of the history of wilderness.
- National Geographic's Guide to the State Parks of the United States