Geographic Catalog Go to Europe
- Traveler's Guide to Classical Philosphy
- Eyewitness Travel Guides: Cruise Guide to Europe and the Mediterranean Stunning graphic presentation focusing on art and architecture.
- Lonely Planet Mediterranean Europe Comprehensive guide for independent travellers.
- Trailblazer the Mediterranean Handbook
- Lonely Planet Western Europe Comprehensive guide for independent travellers.
- Insight Guide to Mediterranean Cruises Background guide for itinerary planning.
- Mediterranean Spain
- Mediterranean Gardens A rich spectrum of Mediterranean influences, incorporating pottery, slate walkways, sleek water channels, and Mediterranean flora.
- Buying a House on the Mediterranean Including Spain, France, Italy, Croatia, Greece, Cyprus, and Turkey, Malta, Gibraltar, and North Africa.
- Memory and the Mediterranean Paper Ed by Fernand Braudel
- The Middle Sea: A History of the Mediterranean A brilliant portrait of the intermingling of ancient conflicts and modern sensibilities
- Can-Cans, Cats and Cities of Ash
- Pillars of Hercules: A Grand Tour of the Mediterranean by Paul Theroux
- Iliad of Homer
- Complete Mediteranean Cookbook
- Essential Mediterranean Filled with folklore, anecdotes, and 120 recipes, this cookbook is a Mediterranean journey devoted to the essential ingredients that make the cuisine so healthy and the culture so vibrant. 20 line drawings.
- Moro: The Cookbook by Samantha & Sam Clark
- Olives and Oranges: Recipes & Flavor Secrets from Italy, Spain, Cyprus, & Beyond
- Landmark Arrian: The Campaigns of Alexander: Anabasis Alexandrou
- Landmark Herodotus: The Histories A readable and comprehensively useful edition to the classical work
- The Cruise of the Vanadis Images of Edith Wharton's steps on a Mediterranean excursion