Geographic Catalog Go to Europe
- Silverland: A Winter Journey Beyond the Urals An amazing account of the secrets of Siberia and beyond.
- Russia & Asia: Nomadic and Oriental Traditions in Russian History A new approach to the study of Russian history.
- Angel of Grozny by Asne Seierstad
- Catherine the Great: Portrait of a Woman by Robert Massie
- A History of Modern Russia:: From Nicholas II to Putin A fresh and lively survey of the Soviet experience, from the rise of communism in 1917 to the aftermath of its collapse in 1991
- Imperium A work that translates history into the hopes and sufferings of the human beings condemned to live it.
- Is Journalism Worth Dying for: Final Dispatches by Anna Politkovskaya
- Lenin's Tomb A bestselling account of the collapse of the Soviet Union
- Mountain of Crumbs: A Memoir by Elena Gorokhova
- Chekhov: The Essential Plays A new rendition of Chekhov's four essential plays, by one of the most admired translators of our time.
- The City of Thieves by David Benioff
- Crime and Punishment by Fyodor Dostoevsky
- Irène Némirovsky David Golder, the Ball, Snow in Autumn, the Courilof Affair This one volume collects four of Nmirovskys earlier novels, many of them available in English for the first time.
- Far North: A Novel by Marcel Theroux
- House of Meetings At a slave-labor camp above the Arctic Circle, a tryst in the coveted House of Meetings will haunt three lovers long after they are released.
- Birds of East Asia: China, Taiwan, Korea, Japan, and Russia
- Birds of Europe Russia China and Japan: Non-Passerines, Loons to Woodpeckers
- National Geographic Russia Wall Map
- National Geographic Russia Wall Map: laminated
- Russia: Bilingual Wall Map