Geographic Catalog Go to Asia
- Nelles Himalaya Map
- Himalaya Michael Plain takes on the full length of the Himalayas, the greatest mountain range on earth.
- Himalaya Valli's images document an awe-inspiring human adventure halfway around the world.
- Himalaya: Personal Stories of Grandeur, Challenge, & Hope A panorama of the unique history and uncertain future of the world's highest region and its colorful inhabitants.
- All the Way to Heaven: An American Boyhood in the Himalayas
- Among Flowers: A Walk in the Himalayas After laborious training and preparation, Kincaid and a group of botanists trek the Himalayas.
- Garhwal and Kumaon a Trekker's Guide
- Kangchenjunga a Trekker's Guide
- Langtang Gosainkund and Helambu Trekker's Guide
- Trekkers' Handbook
- Adventuring in Trekking in Nepal, West Tibet, and Bhutan
- Lonely Planet Trekking in the Indian Himalaya Solid information for the independent trekker.
- Fallen Giants: A History of Himalayan Mountaineering
- H.W. Tilman: The Seven Mountain-Travel Books includes: Snow on the Equator, The Ascent of Nanda Devi, When Men and Mountains Meet, Everest 1938, Two Mountains and a River, China to Chitral and Nepal Himalaya.
- Himalayan Climber: A Lifetime's Quest to the World's Greater Ranges
- The Himalayan Database: The Expedition Archives of Elizabeth Hawley Interactive CD with 80-page user guide