Geographic Catalog Go to Himalayas
- How to Practice : the Way to a Meaningful Life His Holiness the Dalai Lama guides readers on a revitalizing journey toward wholeness in this wonderfully lyrical and practical volume.
- Monk Dancers of Tibet by Matthieu Ricard
- Tibet : An Enduring Civilization
- Tibet : Life, Myth, Art by Michael Willis
- Tibet and Her Neighbours: A History An important reminder of the long history of the Tibetan peoples and their continuing struggle for self-determination.
- Tibetan Cooking: Recipes for Daily Living, Celebration, and Ceremony by Elizabeth Esther Kelly
- The Dragon in the Land of Snows: A History of Modern Tibet Since 1947 A definitive history of modern Tibet.
- The Heart of the World: A Journey to the Last Secret Place An extraordinary journey to one of the wildest and most inaccessible places on earth and a pilgrimage to the heart of the Tibetan Buddhist faith.
- Trespassers On the Roof of the World by Peter Hopkirk
- In Exile from the Land of Snows: The Dalai Lama and Tibet Since the Chinese Conquest by John Avedon
- War at the Top of the World: The Struggle for Afghanistan, Kashjmir and Tibet Fascinating and now more timely than ever, War at the Top of the World is an extraordinary read for anyone interested in the current global balance of power.
- Steve McCurry: The Path to Buddha An intimate photographic portrait of Tibetans and Buddhism
- Seven Years in Tibet The extraordinary true story of how a young Austrian adventurer became tutor and friend to the Dalai Lama. This timeless story illuminates Eastern culture, as well as the childhood of His Holiness and the current plight of Tibetans.
- Sky Burial: An Epic Love Story of Tibet The story of a thirty-year odyssey in the vast landscape of Tibet
- Tibet, Tibet: A Personal History of a Lost Land Part memoir, part travel book, part history, Tibet, Tibet ventures beyond our world-weary fantasies to discover the truth behind a culture's struggle for survival.
- Born in Tibet by Chogyam Trungpa
- In the Land of Blue Poppies: The Collected Plant Hunting Writings of Frank Kingdon-Ward
- Hell or High Water: Surviving Tibet's Tsangpo River A grand adventure--an elite kayaking team's heroic conquest of the worlds last great adventure prize: Tibet's Tsangpo River.
- Last River: Tragic Race for Shagri-la This is the story of an ill-fated adventure and a riveting evocation of one of the planet's wildest and most alluring places.