Geographic Catalog Go to Asia
- Lonely Planet Central Asia Comprehensive guide for independent travellers.
- Central Asia
- Gizi Central Asia Map: Silk Road Countries
- Gizi Central Asia Wall Map: Silk Road Countries
- Silk Road to Ruin: Is Central Asia the New Middle East? The adventures of caustic cartoonist Ted Rall in the wild and woolly central Asian countries, a powder keg sitting on tomorrow's oil.
- Ghost Train to the Eastern Star: On the Tracks of the Great Railway Bazaar Thirty years after his classic "The Great Railway Bazaar," Theroux revisits Eastern Europe, Central Asia, India, China, Japan, and Siberia.
- In Search of Zarathustra A teacher whose radical humility shocked and challenged his age, and whose teachings have had an enduring effect on Western thought.
- Murderers in Mausoleums: Riding the Back Roads of Empire Between Moscow and Beijing by Jeffrey Tayler
- The Wandering Falcon A haunting literary debut set in the forbidding remote tribal areas of Pakistan and Afghanistan.
- Black Sea by Neal Ascherson
- Landmark Arrian: The Campaigns of Alexander: Anabasis Alexandrou
- Life Along the Silk Road by Susan Whitfield
- A Thousand Sighs, a Thousand Revolts: Journeys in Kurdistan Celebrated journalist Bird offers a fascinating, illuminating and very personal glimpse into an exotic land and people of increasing global significance: Kurdistan.
- Lonely Planet Central Asia Phrasebook Essential words and phrases in a logical format.