Geographic Catalog Go to Asia
- Lonely Planet Middle East Comprehensive guide for independent travellers.
- The New Christian Traveler's Guide to the Holy Land More than 67,000 entries supplemented with detailed essays, colorful photography and maps, and dozens of charts.
- Middle East
- RV Near East Map
- MapEasy's GuideMap to Middle East & Central Asia
- Travels of Ibn Battutah by Tim Mackintosh-Smith
- The Yom Kippur War: The Epic Encounter That Transformed the Middle East A comprehensive account of one of the pivotal conflicts of the twentieth century.
- Walking the Bible: A Photographic Journey An unprecedented heart-stirring adventure through the landscape of some of history's most storied events.
- Arabian Sands This now-classic account is invaluable to understanding the modern Middle East.
- Encounters with the Middle East Original takes on commonplace "things to do" for the traveler in the Middle East
- In an Antique Land: History in the Guise of a Traveller's Tale by Amitav Ghosh
- Passionate Nomad: The Life of Freya Stark by Jane Fletcher Geniesse
- Shadow of the Silk Road by Colin Thubron
- Travels of Marco Polo The classic Marsden and Wright translation of "The Travels "has been revised and updated by Peter Harris, with new notes, a bibliography, and an introduction by award-winning travel writer Colin Thubron.
- Valleys of the Assassins by Freya Stark
- Walking the Bible: A Journey by Land Through the Five Books of Moses An inspiring personal odyssey--by foot, jeep, rowboat, and camel--through the greatest stories ever told.
- Where God Was Born: A Journey by Land to the Roots of Religion Asks the question: Is religion tearing us apart .... or can it bring us together?
- Zaatar Days, Henna Nights Adventures, Dreams, and Destinations Across the Middle East
- Art of Islam
- Islamic Design: A Genius for Geometry An exploration of the construction and meaning of Islamic geometric patterns.
- Masterpieces of Islamic Art: The Decorated Page from the 8th to the 17th Century A wide range of illuminated manuscript masterpieces from the eighth to the seventeenth century