Geographic Catalog Go to the World
- Lonely Planet Healthy Travel Asia and India at 192 pages and small format, the perfect accompaniment to a Lonely Planet country guide.
- The Rough Guide to First-Time Asia British guide for independent travellers.
- Trailblazer the Silk Roads: A Route and Planning Guide
- Insight Guide to Insight Silk Road Background guide for itinerary planning.
- ITM Mekong Delta Traveler's Road Map
- A Ride to Khiva Details of Burnaby's 1875 crossing of Central Asia to investigate Russian moves in the Great Game.
- Silk Road: Monks, Warriors & Merchants on the Silk Road
- When Asia Was the World A look at Asia from 700 to 1500 C.E., describing the journeys of Asia's many travelers--merchants, apothecaries, and philosophers.
- Marco Polo: A Photographer's Journey Michael Yamashita has followed in Marco Polo's footsteps capturing spectacular images throughout two continents, from Venice to the famous Marco Polo Bridge near Beijing.
- Foreign Devils On the Silk Road by Peter Hopkirk
- Full Tilt: Ireland to India with a Bicycle by Dervla Murphy
- The Great Railway Bazaar: By Train Through Asia by Paul Theroux
- Horse That Leaps Through Clouds: Tale of Espionage, the Silk Road, &the Rise of Modern China by Eric Enno Tamm
- In the Empire of Genghis Khan Stewart retraces the pilgrimage across the old empire of Genghis Khan, from Istanbul to Mongolia.
- Magic Bus: On the Hippie Trail from Istanbul to India by Rory MacLean
- News from Tartary: A Journey from Peking to Kashmir by Peter Fleming
- On the Trail of Marco Polo: Along the Silk Road by Bicycle by Brady Fotheringham
- The Road to Oxiana In 1933, Byron set out on a journey through the Middle East via Beirut to Oxiana, between Afghanistan and the Soviet Union.
- Shadow of the Silk Road by Colin Thubron
- Travels in the East Donald Richie's newest collection of travel essays explores all the corners of Asia and slightly beyond
- Travels of Marco Polo The classic Marsden and Wright translation of "The Travels "has been revised and updated by Peter Harris, with new notes, a bibliography, and an introduction by award-winning travel writer Colin Thubron.
- Ultimate Journey: Retracing the Path of an Ancient Buddhist Monk The author takes a trip which retraces the journey of Buddhist monk through Asia in 629 AD.
- Video Night in Kathmandu And Other Reports From The Not-So-Far-East by Pico Iyer
- Along the Silk Road This richly illustrated, lively book is keynoted by Yo-Yo Ma's candid insights into contemporary music and the Silk Road routes of Asia.
- Reading Buddhist Art: An Illustrated Guide to Buddhist Signs and Symbols An art-lover's reference tool and an introduction to the principles of the religion.
- Setting the East A Blaze A story of espionage set in Central Asia.
- Tribal Asia: Ceremonies, Rituals and Dress
- Covert Affair: Julia Child and Paul Child in the OSS by Jennet Conant
- Asian: Williams-Sonoma Food Made Fast by Farina Wong Kingsley
- Asian Flavors of Jean-Georges The pioneer of Asian-fusion cuisine presents dozens of recipes for reproducing the dishes of his restaurants
- The Sweet Spot: Asian-Inspired Desserts The Far East is home to a dazzling array of sweets rich with tropical fruits, crunchy nuts, aromatic spices, and, yes, even chocolate.
- The Great Game: The Struggle for Empire in Central Asia A history of the cold war between Great Britain and Russia.
- The Lost Heart of Asia A chronicle of Central Asia's search for identity after independence.
- Dragon Hunter: Roy Chapman Andrews and the Central Asiatic Expeditions The first full-blown account of Roy Chapman Andrews, a gun-toting, snake-hating fossil exploring scientist who discovered the velociraptor.
- The Travels of Marco Polo: Volume 2 by Marco Polo
- The Travels of Marco Polo: Volume I by Marco Polo
- The Asia Book A definitive collection of the sights, sounds and tastes of this captivating continent.
- Steve McCurry: Looking East text and photographs by Steve McCurry
- Across Asia On a Bicycle
- Genghis Khan and the Making of the Modern World Weatherford resurrects the true history of Genghis Khan