Geographic Catalog Go to Tuscany
- Time Out Florence: & the Best of Tuscany
- The Rough Guide to Florence & the Best of Tuscany British guide for independent travellers.
- Rick Steves' Florence & Tuscany 2012 Annually-revised editions covering travel skills and the best "Back Door" European sightseeing.
- Eyewitness Travel Guides: Florence & Tuscany Stunning graphic presentation focusing on art and architecture.
- Access Florence & Venice
- See It Florence and Tuscany For travelers who want to understand the history and culture before they arrive, and experience the country like a native while they're there.
- National Geographic Traveler Florence and Tuscany National Geographic brings over a century of incomparable travel expertise to today's sophisticated globe-trotters.
- Florence in Detail: A Guide for the Expert Traveler by Claudio Gatti
- Baedeker's Florence (with map) Touring guide arranged A to Z.
- City Secrets Florence, Venice, and the Towns of Italy Favorite discoveries by artists, writers, architects, archaeologists and more in the ultimate insider guide
- Time Out Shortlist Florence Selects the very best of this great city's sightseeing, restaurants, shopping, nightlife and entertainment
- Frommer's Portable Florence Ideal for weekend visitors, families, or business travelers
- Fodor's Florence 's 25 Best with Map
- Frommer's Florence & Tuscany Day by Day Organize your time and get the most out of your trip
- Top 10 Florence & Tuscany Your guide to the 10 best of everything
- Let's Go Florence The Student Travel Guide Produced by the Harvard Student Agencies, these guides are a resource for the independent traveller.
- Blue Guide Florence Encyclopedic guide focused on art and architecture.
- Knopf Guide to Florence The ultimate illustrated guides to the culture, the history, the sights of the great places of the world
- Food Lover's Guide to Florence With Culinary Excursions in Tuscany A harvest of in-depth profiles of the spots Florentines themselves treasure.
- The Civilized Shopper's Guide to Florence Eight walks take shoppers to unique shops that uphold Italian standards of quality, craftsmanship, and creativity.
- ITM Florence Traveler's Road Map
- TCI Florence (Touring Club Italiano)
- Florence Red Map Hotels, resorts, restaurants, cafes, shopping, art, and architecture, are clearly shown for the visitor.
- Borch Florence City Map
- Florence Crumpled City Map
- Streetwise Florence Map
- Rough Guide Florence and Siena Map Rough Guide Maps forge a new standard in city maps.
- Destination Map Florence Detailed city maps with travel information
- MapEasy's GuideMap to Florence
- Knopf MapGuide Florence
- The Stones of Florence Whether writing about Savonarola, the intense Florentine traffic jams, the architectural wonder of Brunelleschi's Duomo, or the alluring Boboli gardens, Mary McCarthy invariably pleases the senses.
- Brunelleschi's Dome: How a Renaissance Genius Reinvented Architecture Recounts how one genius bent men, materials, and the very forces of nature to engineer the impossible--the construction of a dome over the cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore in 1418.
- Enchantress of Florence by Salman Rushdie
- Florence 1755