Product Catalog To General Travel Guides
- AA Leisure Guides - Walks, Tours and Places to See
- Baedeker Travel Guides - Touring guide arranged A to Z.
- City Secrets - Favorite discoveries by artists, writers, architects, archaeologists and more in the ultimate insider guide
- Discover Historic America Series
- Fodor's Exploring Guides - Planning guide with full color photographs.
- Hidden Guides
- Hidden Places
- Lonely Planet Custom Guides - sections of Lonely Planet's most popular guides
- Lonely Planet USA Trips - These guides feature the finest US trips to suit any time frame or taste. Two days in the wilderness or two weeks on the road - it's time to get your trip on.
- Maverick Guides
- Michelin Green Guides - Classic touring guide.
- National Parks Discovery Guide
- Natural Wonders
- Off the Beaten Path - Low-key budget guide.
- Ultimate Guides
- Ulysses Travel Guides - Concise guide with recommended walks.
- 10 Best of Everything in National Parks: National Geographic's 800 Top Picks from Coast to Coast
- Travel + Leisure's 100 Greatest Trips - edited by Nancy Novogrod
- Around the Shores of Lake Superior Guide - by Margaret Beattie Bogue
- The Best Things to Do in New York City 1001 Ideas - 1001 things you should treat yourself and your guests to in New York City
- Canadian Rockies Colourguide: Plus Calgary & Edmonton
- Discovering the Boston Harbor Islands: A Guide to the City's Hidden Shores - by Chris Klein
- Fodor's Official Guide to America's National Parks: Complete Coverage of All 388 National Parks
- LA Bizarro - by Matt Maranian
- Literary Trail of Boston: A Tour of Sites in Boston, Cambridge, and Concord (Revised) - by Susan Wilson
- The Milepost 2008 - by Kris Valencia
- Monterey Peninsula Exploring - by Nancy & Neil Evans
- New England Backroads: 50 Adventures
- New York Times 36 Hours 150 Weekends in the USA & Canada
- Quiet Corners of Paris - More than eighty of the loveliest, most tranquil, and sometimes hidden places in Paris
- National Geographic's Guide to Scenic Highways & Byways: The 275 Best Drives in the U.S. - Wonderful inspiration for day excursions, weekend getaways, and longer, leisurely family vacations
- Touring California and Nevada Hot Springs - by Matt Bischoff
- Touring Montana and Wyoming Hot Springs
- Touring New Mexico
- Watch It Made in the U.S.A.
- Weird United States
- Wildest Country: Exploring Thoreau's Maine - Follows the famed naturalist Henry David Thoreau's sojourns in Maine and offers modern commentary on how the route has changed
- The World's Must See Places: Look Inside More Than 100 Magnificent Buildings & Monuments