Product Catalog To Guides for Sights, History & Culture
Background & History Guides
- Compass American Guides
- Falcon Historic Trail Guides
- Insight Guides - Background guide for itinerary planning.
- Insight Select
- It Happened In
- Lonely Planet Discover - Highlights the best a country has to offer while still providing an authentic and memorable experience
- The Collected Traveler - An Inspired Anthology & Travel Resource
- The Alaska Almanac - This annual guide to America's vast northern state is chock-full of amusing and informative details
- The Amateur Historians's Guide to Medieval and Tudor England: Day Trips South of London - Take a day trip through English history in this detailed guide to medieval and Tudor life in the areas south of London
- Archaeological Guide to Central Southern Mexico - by Joyce Kelly
- The New Christian Traveler's Guide to the Holy Land - More than 67,000 entries supplemented with detailed essays, colorful photography and maps, and dozens of charts.
- Civil War Sites: The Official Guide to the Civil War Discovery Trail - Exact directions and brief descriptions of all the important battle sites of the era
- Crete : Discovering the Great Island - by John Freely
- England As You Like It: An Independent Traveler's Companion - by Susan Allen Toth
- The Florida Keys: A History and Guide - by Joy Williams
- A Guide to Historic Saint Augustine, Florida - Conducts you through the history-rich streets of this delightful north Florida community
- Israel, a Spiritual Travel Guide: A Companion for the Modern Jewish Pilgrim - by Lawrence A. Hoffman
- Istanbul : A Traveller's Guide
- Japan National Geographic
- Laid to Rest in California - A Guide to the Cemeteries and Grave Sites of the Rich and Famous
- Language and Travel Guide to Croatia - by Robert Niebuhr
- Montana Mainstreets Volume I: A Guide to Historic Virginia City
- National Geographic Guide to America's Historic Places
- Northern California : Backcountry Adventures - by Peter Massey
- Oberammergau: Tradition, Art, & Passion - by Annette von Altenbockum
- Petra: A Traveller's Guide
- Provence A to Z - A selection of those aspects of Provence that Mayle has found to be the most interesting, curious, delicious, or down-right fun.
- Rick Steves' European Christmas - This guide to spending the holidays in Europe is filled with enchanting photos and more than a dozen recipes.
- Stones and Bones of New England - An intriguing way to learn about the history and culture of New England by studying burial grounds in all six New England states.
- The Ancient Southwest: Chaco Canyon, Bandelier, and Mesa Verde - by David E. Stuart
- Understanding Bolivia:: A Traveller's History - by Vivien Lougheed
- World Heritage Sites: A Complete Guide to 878 UNESCO World Heritage Sites
- You Know You're in Arizona When... - by Sam Lowe
- You Know You're in Michigan When... - 101 Quintessential Places, People, Events, Customs, Lingo, and Eats of the Great Lakes State
- You Know You're in New Hampshire When... - 101 quintessential places, people, events, customs, lingo, and eats that help define the personality of this proud state.