Product Catalog To Accommodation, Food & Drink Guides
Restaurants & Food - Guides & Maps
- Great Eats - Reliable recommendations from a seasoned traveller.
- Terroir Guides - A tightly focused guidebook and traveler's companion to the city's culinary delights
- Zagat Restaurant Guides - Reliable A to Z restaurant survey.
- 52 Weeks: Cheap Eats Boston: Dining Deals in Greater Boston - edited by Boston Globe
- Authentic Bars, Cafes, and Restaurants of Buenos Aires - by Gabriela Kogan
- BYOB Chicago - by Jean Iversen
- Cafés of San Francisco - A deliciously caffeinated tour of over 340 cafés in the city and East Bay
- Chow Maine - by Nancy English
- Country Pubs And Inns of Cornwall - Details of pubs and inns, including hotels which welcome non-residents
- Culinary New Mexico: The Ultimate Food Lover's Guide - A guideline to the state's history, fusing the cooking of old Mexico, Spain, and indigenous peoples into a cuisine all its own.
- A Culinary Traveller in Tuscany: Exploring & Eating Off the Beaten Track - Ten itineraries that also include stops at gourmet shops, food festivals, greenmarkets, and private kitchens.
- Food Journeys of a Lifetime 500 Extraordinary Places to Eat Around the Globe - by National Geographic
- Food Lover's Guide to Florence With Culinary Excursions in Tuscany - A harvest of in-depth profiles of the spots Florentines themselves treasure.
- The Food Lover's Guide to Seattle - Where to find the best, the freshest, and the most authentic food, spices, and ingredients in the Seattle area.
- The Glasgow Pub Companion - A guide to nearly two hundred Glagow pubs.
- Go Slow Italy - by Alastair Sawday
- New England's Favorite Seafood Shacks: Eating Up the Coast from Connecticut to Maine - by Elizabeth Bougerol
- Paris by Bistro: A Guide to Eating Well
- AA Pub Guide 2007 - edited by Denise Laing
- Pubs of the River Thames: From the Cotswolds to the East End - A lively social history of the river and its inns and a first-rate companion for travelers.
- AA Restaurant Guide 2007
- Rise and Dine Breakfast in Boston
- Roadfood: A Coast to Coast Guide - Covers 500 of the country's best local eateries from Maine to California
- The Vegetarian Table Japan - by Chronicle Books
- The Vegetarian Traveler - Where to Stay If You're Vegetarian, Vegan, Environmentally Sensitive
- What's What in Japanese Restaurants - by Robb Satterwhite