Go to France
Lonely Planet Cycling France
by Sally Dillon
From the Lonely Planet Cycling Guides series.
This essential guide steers you along France's best cycling routes, to the best patisseries, the friendliest places to stay and the most breathtaking scenery. Find a tour to suit you - a leisurely day trip, a week-long food and wine tour or an epic mountain climb.
Paperback 432 pages - 2nd edition (8/09)
- 135 days of France's best cycling - including Corsica
- on-the-road maintenance tips and a guide to French cycle-speak
- where to eat - from markets to cafes and restaurants
- where to stay - from camping to B&Bs and chateaux
- what to see and do, in and out of the saddle
- how to pack and transport your bike
- the Tour de France explained
LC0360 Lonely Planet Cycling France $24.99