Go to Oregon
From the Explorer's Guides series.
With three All-American Roads and five National Scenic Byways, Oregon is made for road-tripping.
This fully-updated second edition of the most comprehensive guide to the state steers travelers to the many attractions to be found along its scenic coastline, up spectacular peaks, through sagebrush deserts and wildflower valleys. Explore hidden ghost towns down deserted highways; tour the agricultural riches of the Willamette Valley; visit historic sites along the Lewis & Clark Trail; take in the cultural attractions of Portland; and sample the region's best lodging and dining choices.
Paperback 480 pages - 6" x 9" - 2nd edition (5/06)
- Hundreds of dining recommendations, from roadside diners to four-star restaurants
- Opinionated listings of inns, B&Bs, hotels, vacation cottages, and campgrounds
- 10 up-to-date regional and downtown maps
- An alphabetical "What's Where" subject guide to aid in trip planning
- Handy icons that point out places that cater to families, welcome pets, and provide handicapped access.
- 100 black & white photographs, 10 maps, index
EU5617 Oregon An Explorer's Guide $19.95