Go to Turkey
From the Lonely Planet Travel Guides series.
Get subterranean in the cavernous underground cities of Cappadocia, laze on white-sand beaches, pamper yourself in a steamy hamam or enjoy the buzz of cosmopolitan Istanbul.
- CATCH SOME RAYS with recommendations of the best seaside spots, from secluded Mediterranean coves to laid-back Aegean islands
- DINE LIKE A SULTAN -- expanded restaurant listings and dedicated Food & Drink chapter offer a taste of all the delights of the Turkish kitchen
- BROWSE THE BAZAARS -- the when, where and how much of shopping for carpets, handicrafts and jewellery
- GET OUT THERE with tips for activities in the air, on land or water -- from ballooning and bird-watching to trekking, rafting and Blue Cruises
- TALK THE TALK -- meet and greet the locals with the help of our Turkish language section
724 pages, 28 pages colour, 136 maps Paperback 752 pages - 5" x 7 1/4" - 12th edition (3/11)
LT1788 Lonely Planet Turkey $25.99