Special Focus Guidebooks
Born to Shop
- The Ultimate Guide for Travelers Who Love to Shop
Antiquing Weekends 52 Excursions Across America
- Detailed information on the towns and roads known as epicenters for antiquing and flea markets
The Cheap Bastard's Guide to New York City
- From the obvious to the obscure, the sophisticated to the sophomoric, this book catalogs the endless free opportunities available in the Big Apple, surprising visitors and natives alike.
Chic in Paris: Style Secrets & Best Addresses
- Learn from eight leading women in French fashion - their secrets, the address, and what it means to have great style.
The Civilized Shopper's Guide to Florence
- Eight walks take shoppers to unique shops that uphold Italian standards of quality, craftsmanship, and creativity.
The Civilized Shopper's Guide to Rome
- Two distinct walks that feature more than 100 retail stores, with recommendations of cafes and restaurants along the way.
A Civilized Shopper's Guide to Turin
- by Eugenia F. Bell
The Curious Shopper's Guide to New York City: Inside Manhattan's Shopping Districts
- by Pamela Keech
The Flea Markets of France
- by Sandy Price
The Historic Shops and Restaurants of Boston: A Guide to Century-Old Establishments in the City
- Takes visitors on a tour of businesses that date back more than a century.
Made in Italy: A Shopper's Guide to the Best of Italian Tradition
- A practical guide to shopping and touring Italy's authentic handmade crafts.
Made in the Southwest
- A guide to the arts and crafts of America's most colorful states.
Markets of New England
- by Christine Chitnis
Markets of Paris
- A complete guide to every street market and market district in Paris
My Little Paris: The Best Kept Parisian Secrets
- by Fany Pechiodat
Paris Made by Hand: 50 ShopsWhere Decorators & Stylists Source the Chic & Unique
- by Pia Jan Bijkerk
Shopping Guide to Japan
- by Boye Lafayette De Mente
Shopping in Marrakech
Vintage Paris Couture
- by Jessica Clayton
STAFF PICKS- 20% OFF!
US NATIONAL PARKS
BOSTON MARATHON BOOKS
NEW YORK TIMES NOTABLE BOOKS 2011
GCB AFFILIATES PROGRAM
Follow us on Facebook & Twitter:
The Globe Corner Bookstores
Books and Maps for the Traveller
/ Phone: (617) 396-4627
Copyright: The Globe Corner Bookstores, 2012