Geographic Catalog Go to Boston Area
- Unmapped Boston by Max Harless
- Eyewitness Travel Guides: Boston Stunning graphic presentation focusing on art and architecture.
- National Geographic Traveler Boston National Geographic brings over a century of incomparable travel expertise to today's sophisticated globe-trotters.
- Time Out Boston
- Lonely Planet Boston Comprehensive guide for independent travellers.
- Fodor's Boston 's 25 Best with Map
- The Rough Guide to Boston British guide for independent travellers.
- Frommer's Irreverent Guide to Boston
- Frommer's Boston 2009
- Fodor's Boston 2011 General guide for upscale travel.
- Access Boston
- The Boston Handbook All the city's customs, habits, oddities, rituals, quirks, and taboos
- Charles River: Exploring Nature & History on Foot and by Canoe by Ron McAdow
- Fodor's Around Boston With Kids
- Discovering the Boston Harbor Islands: A Guide to the City's Hidden Shores by Chris Klein
- Literary Trail of Boston: A Tour of Sites in Boston, Cambridge, and Concord (Revised) by Susan Wilson
- Boston Encounter Quick, easy, and accessible information for short city breaks
- Frommer's Boston Day by Day Organize your time and get the most out of your trip
- Michelin Must See Boston
- Frommer's Portable Boston Affordable pocket-sized guide with detailed maps.
- Top 10 Boston Your guide to the 10 best of everything
- Let's Go Boston The Student Travel Guide Produced by the Harvard Student Agencies, these guides are a resource for the independent traveller.
- The Cheap Bastard's Guide to Boston: Secrets of Living the Good Life for Free A Boston humorist gives sound advice on how to live the good life in Beantown, for peanuts.
- It Happened In Boston
- Insight Guide to Boston Background guide for itinerary planning.
- AIA Guide to Boston
- City Walks Boston 50 Adventures on Foot
- Walking Boston: 34 Tours Through Beantown by Robert Todd Felton
- 52 Weeks: Cheap Eats Boston: Dining Deals in Greater Boston edited by Boston Globe
- Zagat's Boston 2011/12 Reliable A to Z restaurant survey.
- Rise and Dine Breakfast in Boston
- Car-Free in Boston 10th Ed
- AMC's Outdoors with Kids Boston 100 Fun Places to Explore
- The Historic Shops and Restaurants of Boston: A Guide to Century-Old Establishments in the City Takes visitors on a tour of businesses that date back more than a century.
- ITM Boston Traveler's Road Map
- Boston Red Map Hotels, resorts, restaurants, cafes, shopping, art, and architecture, are clearly shown for the visitor.
- Borch Boston City Map
- Not For Tourists Boston 2011 Highly graphical maps, commentary on neighborhoods, stores, restaurants, etc
- Streetwise Boston Map
- Destination Map Boston Detailed city maps with travel information
- Moon Metro Boston Unfold the city with Moon Metro, an exciting example of what a 21st-century travel guidebook series can be.
- MapEasy's GuideMap to Boston
- The Paradise of All These Parts: A Natural History of Boston by John Mitchell
- What They Never Told You About Boston: Or What They Did That Were Lies by Walt Kelley
- Through an Uncommon Lens: The Life and Photography of F. Holland Day by Patricia Day Fanning
- Lost Boston A collection of stories and photographs of buildings that are no more.