Product Catalog To Armchair Travel
Art & Architecture M-Z
- Wonders of the World
- Made in India
- Masterpieces of Islamic Art: The Decorated Page from the 8th to the 17th Century - A wide range of illuminated manuscript masterpieces from the eighth to the seventeenth century
- Mexico Style: Icons - by Angelika Taschen
- Miami: Mediterranean Splendor and Deco Dreams - A definitive scholarly work and a seductive compendium of the area's fabled architecture.
- Michelangelo and the Pope's Ceiling - by Ross King
- Monuments of the Incas
- New England's Historic Homes and Gardens
- The New Hacienda - Travel behind the scenes with the authors as they open the doors to Mexico's remote country estates and reveal innovative interiors, artifacts, and antiques.
- The New Yorker Book of New York Cartoons - More than a hundred New Yorker cartoons spanning eight decades capture the imagination and present the city as a melting pot of cultures, ideas and emotions.
- On Architecture: Collected Reflections on a Century of Change - The architectural revolution of the twentieth century as witnessed by America's preeminent architecture critic.
- Paris: City of Art - This stunningly illustrated book offers the entire history of Paris's art and architecture, from the Gothic magnificence of Notre Dame with its renowned stained glass, to the engineering marvel of the Eiffel Tower.
- The Phaidon Atlas of Contemporary World Architecture - A global survey of the most outstanding works of contemporary architecture completed in the last 5 years.
- Poems of Arab Andalusia - Poems from the astonishing 10th- through 13th-century civilization in Andalusia
- The Rape of Europa - by Lynn H. Nicholas
- Reading Buddhist Art: An Illustrated Guide to Buddhist Signs and Symbols - An art-lover's reference tool and an introduction to the principles of the religion.
- Reading Maya Art: A Hieroglyphic Guide to Ancient Maya Painting and Sculpture
- Safari Style
- Secret Life of Syrian Lingerie: Intimacy and Design
- Sir John Sloan's Museum, London
- Stone by Stone: The Magnificent History of New England's Stone Walls - by Robert M. Thorson
- The Stones of Venice - by John Ruskin
- Store Front: The Disappearing Face of New York - by James T Murray
- Subway Art - Two gifted photographers have documented every aspect of this extraordinary urban subculture.
- Tokyo Look Book: Stylish to Spectacular, Goth to Gyaru, Sidewalk to Catwalk - by Philomena Keet
- Triumvirate: McKim Mead and White: Art, Architecture, Scandal, and Class in America's Gilded Ag
- Turkish Art and Architecture - by Giovanni Curatola
- Up and Down Stairs: History of the Country House Servant - by Jeremy Musson
- Viewed Sideways: Writings on Culture and Style in Contemporary Japan - by Donald Richie
- Wonders of World Architecture - by Neil Parkyn
- Wrestling with Moses - by Anthony Flint